Welcome to week 116 of A Blogging Good Time!
We run from Thursday to Saturday and all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post!
Join Katie, and I in a community of supportive bloggers.
Link up and share all your experiences, successes and failures, laughter and tears.
ALL POSTS WELCOME!
EACH WEEK WE RETWEET YOUR POSTS IF YOU TAG US IN YOUR TWEET (@MACGLANVILLE @MUMMYINATUTU) AND TRY TO ADD AN INDIVIDUAL MESSAGE AS WELL AS COMMENTING.
If you don’t wish to join in, you may just want to look through some of the linked up posts and enjoy discovering some new blogs. So make a coffee, or a cocktail and settle in for a good read!
My favourite read from last weeks link up from a Blogger from Ireland, who I am sure you all know, and his experience with the differences between America and Ireland after visiting the USA, gave me a giggle. Give it a read! I think I enjoyed it particularly because I haven’t been to either country so it was good fun. So congrats to The Stented Papa! America Vs Ireland.
If you are joining in please make sure you take a look at the rules;
#ablogginggoodtime Linky Rules:
1. Add the #ablogginggoodtime badge, just copy and paste
2. Please comment on one post from each host & one other of your choice. (A total of 3 but feel free to comment on more!)
3. Retweet 2 posts of your choice using #ablogginggoodtime (It helps if you have your twitter handle in your social sharing buttons)
4. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
5. By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)
Thanks, for joining me, love Mac x