Never let success get to your head;
Never let failure get to your heart.
Today I am sharing some tips with you on how to become more successful, so here goes. . . .
- Make your goals clear. Decide what it is you are working for, what do you want to achieve?
- Make sure your actions (no matter how tiny) are always directed at achieving your end goal.
- Hold yourself accountable, mark down on a calendar what you wish to achieve and stick to it.
- Reward yourself for your commitment to your goals, and actions towards those. Treat yourself to something nice and acknowledge your efforts (this helps to reinforce positive behaviours and will keep you motivated).
- Give thanks to the universe daily for giving you focus and determination, when you show gratitude towards these qualities you actually build them within yourself.
- Say “I will”. “I can”. I am”!
- Be kind to yourself, be patient and gentle, nurture who you are.
- Don’t expect others to make you happy or make you reach your goal, having support, help and friendship is great, but remember you have to follow this dream, it is your dream.
- Don’t compare yourself to others, this is your journey. Comparing yourself can steal your joy, if you feel or act jealous you take away your own feelings of self worth. Don’t allow jealously into your thoughts or heart it will distract you, and detract from what you are trying to achieve.
- Happiness is in the journey as much as the destination, so enjoy it, revel in every success and every step forward no matter how small it may seem at the time.
- Be unique, every one has their own gifts to offer, so offer the world yours. Don’t try and copy others, be you, share yourself with us.
- Be happy for others and their success. Instead of being jealous, if you celebrate others successes and surround yourself with positive and successful people you are more likely to achieve your own goals.
Do you have any extra tips to share? Leave me some comments below and share your thoughts with my readers.
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @macglanville
Thanks for joining me, love Mac xx