I was recently nominated by Embracing the Spectrum for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. This is a blogger nominated award where you can get to know others by answering some fun (and silly) questions.
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Here are My Questions all Answered:
What made you decide to become a blogger?
I was busy working on my novel and I wanted to see how the public would view my writing style, but I didn’t expect anyone to actually read me, I cried when people started commenting and sharing as I really hadn’t expected the success I’ve had.
What’s your favourite book and why?
The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak. Why? Because it was the book that got me back into loving reading. His characters were so rich and strong, I absolutely loved this book, and it will always stay with me.
When you’re in the car, what’s one song that you would sing out loud like no one’s watching/listening?
Too many to pick, I sing in the car non stop! I love all music from latest, to 80’s and even rock. I am a sucker if Live come on.
Are you a cat person, a dog person, or a reptile person?
I just got my new super cute blogging puppy Holly-Rose, so I have to say a dog person, but I miss my cat I had growing up, she was my baby.
If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
My novel being finished and published.
Describe the best day of your life.
When Adam was born safely. The doctor was really worried for both Adam and I, and thought we might not make it. So when he was safe, I was alive, and hubby and I and our 3 healthy children were together, that was the best day of my life!
If you could only use three words to describe yourself what would they be?
Wacky, Sweet, Funny.
If you could do anything you wanted to for 24 hours, what would you do?
Write! If I can add on some coffee and dark chocolate that would be bliss.
If you found a magic bottle on the beach, what would your three wishes be?
There is the obvious like healthy, happy and safe family and friends, and the whole world. World peace, end to war, poverty, disease and hunger. But let’s go more selfish. 1. Book published. 2. Worlds biggest shopping spree. 3. Beach house.
Now this is a really important one, be honest. Apple or Android?
This is a torturous question. I hate Apples world domination!!!!!!!! Yet I am coveting a gorgeous new gold Apple Laptop. OK I will say Apple through gritted teeth and shame. I am walking away with my head hung low.
I will nominate
Sarah from http://www.saltybug.com/
Lisa from http://lisakniebe.com/
Suzie Jay from http://www.suziejayauthor.blogspot.com.au/
Maureen from http://www.scoopsofjoy.com/
Janine from http://reflectionsfromaredhead.com/
Em from http://www.brummymummyof2.co.uk/
Rina from http://cutecoconut.com/
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Add the award logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 7 other blogs and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions.
OK ladies, here are your ten questions, good luck!
- What has been your biggest pleasant surprise about starting your blogging career?
- If you could sit down with one person alive or not, who has influenced your writing who would it be and why?
- Describe your fashion style or lack there of.
- Pearls, Gold or Silver?
- Favourite children’s author past or present?
- Five foods or dishes you can never say ‘no’ to?
- The album or singer you are embarrassed to admit you love?
- Are you a party girl or a homebody? And you have to pick one over the other here ladies.
- What inspires you to keep blogging?
- Final question. If you published your dream novel, what style would it be? Fiction, non fiction, romance, murder mystery, self help, advice, horror, or other?
Have fun, and congratulations on winning the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
Love Mac xx
You may love my last post, 30 things that make me smile!
Have you seen my dancing puppy yet? Click here to see her gettin’ her groove on!