Welcome to ‘Friday Reflections’ a fantastic, inspirational and reflective new writer’s Link-Up!
We are Mackenzie and Janine your hosts. We are inviting you to join us every Friday for a cocktail, mocktail, or a good cup of tea to reflect on your week, your thoughts, life, love, adventures, all from the reflective prompts we will provide you with.
We wish to inspire your creativity. Through reflective thoughts and writing we hope to help you fulfil your life’s dreams and support you in discovering your true passions.
How it works:
Each week we will supply you with 3 prompts to choose from. You simply choose the one that inspires you and start writing! Our prompts will range from quotes or questions to reflect upon, perhaps an image or a statement, whatever we feel inspired by we will share with you, our lovely new Link-Up friends. It is reflective, it is fun, and it is a great way to connect with amazing writers and unleash your creativity.
What will you get out of this experience:
Linking up with Friday Reflections is a great way to find fresh inspiration for your writing and blogging. It provides you with endless ideas to write about! You have the support of other bloggers visiting your site, offering advice and support. It is a great way to connect with other passionate writers and make new and wonderful friendships! Linking up with us will also increase your site traffic and adds many more comments on your post and opportunities for your work to be shared on social media.
On top of all that Mackenzie and Janine will be putting their heads together each week and choosing their favourite post. This could be you! If you are chosen you will be the ‘Friday Reflections featured writer‘! We will also tweet a link to your post, and a link on Facebook to let all our followers know how fabulous you are. It’s a great way to grow your personal following.
How you become Involved.
Simple! First of all check out the 3 prompts we have provided for the week and let your inspiration take over, start writing! Grab our badge and proudly display it on your sidebar and/or on the post you are linking up.
Check out the 3 prompts we have provided for the week and let your inspiration take over! The prompts for the kick off on 6 March 2015 are:
6 March 2015
- Reflect on why you started blogging
- Reflect on the week just gone, listing one high point, one low point, and something you have learned
- “If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.” -Martin Luther
- After Linking Up, you must read and leave a comment on both the hosts websites.
- You must read and comment on the post linked up before your own.
- Please also read and comment on at least one other linked up post that grabs your attention.
- Of course you are welcome to read as many as you like! Remember if someone reads and comments on yours it is lovely to return the favour.
- Janine and Mackenzie will read all posts linked up with Friday Reflections, and then choose their featured writer! The Link up will be open from Friday afternoon GMT + 8 until the following midday Wednesday.
- If you link up something inappropriate, Janine and Mackenzie reserve the right to remove your post.
- All posts must be your own, and original content. One post per week.
- Be kind! Us writer’s work hard, show each other respect at ALL times.
- Most importantly have FUN, be creative, reflect and love what you do!
Find us on Twitter
Join our Facebook Group where you can share your weekly post. We will also add our new prompts here and announce our weekly Friday Reflections Featured Writer. It could be you!
Pinterest. Find your Link-Up Posts here.
Final Word from Mackenzie and Janine.
We are so excited to begin our journey with you, to invite old friends to join us on this reflective journey, and meet wonderful new friends and amazing bloggers along the way! Feel free to Link-Up each week, or whenever you are feeling inspired.
We started this Link-Up together when we realised we shared a passion for reflection, (you can tell this simply by reading our website names), and we share the desire to inspire and empower others to follow their true path.
Enjoy and start following your path to happiness, with Janine and Mackenzie at Friday Reflections.